[coreboot] (no subject)

Alberto Bursi alberto.bursi at outlook.it
Wed Sep 6 21:30:46 CEST 2017

I've stumbled upon a Asrock IMB-A180-H board (a eKabini-based
"industrial" mini-itx motherboard) on ebay and since it is supported by
Coreboot I was considering about purchasing it.

The APU onboard supports ECC ram (ECC so-dimms are kinda rare but I can
find them), while of course the Asrock site does not say anything about
ECC support (how unexpected).

I was wondering if Coreboot can enable ECC ram support on this board,
and how to do so (I can read the docs on my own for the rest).

I cc'ed this email to Martin Roth because while googling I found his
personal page in the coreboot wiki, and there he states he has 2 Asrock
IMB-A180 (same board with one HDMI and one LVDS port instead of 2 HDMI
ports), so he might know this board better.

-Alberto