[coreboot] What GPU are you using on KGPE-D16

Taiidan at gmx.com Taiidan at gmx.com
Tue Sep 5 05:56:09 CEST 2017

On 09/04/2017 10:44 PM, Iru Cai wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've just flashed the most recent coreboot with Linux payload on my
> KGPE-D16. However, there're some problems with GPU.
>
> I have an RX550, but it seems that amdgpu has bug with AMD-Vi which I found
> in some mailing list (), and
> it still doesn't work after I use amd_iommu=fullflush, and using
> amd_iommu=off will make the machine not able to find USB devices.
>
> And I have a GTX750, but xf86-video-nouveau doesn't work on this Maxwell
> card.
>
> Iru
I use Geforce GTX 780 but I only use it to game in a windows VM - I used
to have problems with it being stuck in S3 but those seem to be gone now
(bad nvidia software). It is a holdover before I knew about the annoying
code 43 "bug" that I burned hours working around.

I would consult AMD's server support group for this.