[coreboot] X230 coreboot potential issues?

Hans Fritz hansmobile25 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 22:10:38 CEST 2017

Hi, I installed coreboot on my X230, it works very well except for
these two things:

When the screen goes to sleep and I move the mouse to wake it up, it
wakes up at full brightness regardless of what the setting was before
it went to sleep. If I press the button to lower or increase
brightness, it switches back to what it was before sleeping. This
didn't happen with the same Linux install but on the stock BIOS.

The Fn key used to wake up the computer, but it doesn't anymore. Most
Fn key combinations still work, except for Fn+F3 (lock screen). This
was fine with the same Ubuntu install and the stock BIOS.

Any thoughts? Are these issues with coreboot? Should I file an issue somewhere?

Thanks!