[coreboot] AGESA fam15 code removals

Martin Roth martinroth at google.com
Thu Oct 5 19:00:01 CEST 2017

I've got a supermicro H8SCM board, although I don't think I've ever tried
to boot it, so I don't know its state.  I also suspect that it's got a
family 10h processor, not a fam15.

I can try to get it set up this weekend, and I can bring it to the
conference with me if that would help.
Here's the list of boards I've got for future reference:
https://www.coreboot.org/User:MartinRoth#Platforms_supported_by_coreboot

I've got very mixed feelings about pushing the changes that we know aren't
going to work, especially right before we abandon the boards to a branch.
The idea is that the branch should be in a working state, though as
mentioned, we have no idea if these boards are currently working. On the
other hand, I don't want to get in the way of the progress on the AGESA
changes.  I guess if we do go ahead and push the changes, document them as
well as we can and list what would need to be done to get the boards to a
working state (for these changes).

Martin