[coreboot] Ability to remotely debug the grub menu in case of boot failure

Taiidan at gmx.com Taiidan at gmx.com
Thu Oct 5 13:18:58 CEST 2017

On 10/05/2017 05:54 AM, Anshuman Aggarwal wrote:

> @Taiidan, as much as I love all things libre, my budget doesn't come
> close to buying those motherboards :(. I like the idea of using
> another machine to view the grub serial. Maybe using a Raspberry Pi
RPI isn't free hardware and the RPI foundation only likes open source
when it saves them money/is convenient so I wouldn't get one (maybe get
a beagleboard?)

You can get a KCMA-D8 for $250 and a compatible C32 decent cpu (to play
video games in a VM like me) for $20 FYI, then all you need is DDR3 RAM
and you can swap the internals of whatever you have now.