[coreboot] Intel Leaf Hill Coreboot Trouble

Cameron Craig Cameron.Craig at exterity.com
Mon Oct 2 12:19:14 CEST 2017

Hi Paul,

Those changes to the IFWI blob worked great, thanks!
I have attached the serial console log. It looks like we are in similar situations now.

I got a hang of around 45s at “MRC: region file invalid in 'RW_VAR_MRC_CACHE”,
and then it hangs indefinitely at the end of the log.

I tracked the MRC cache message down to this line:
https://github.com/coreboot/coreboot/blob/master/src/soc/intel/common/mrc_cache.c#L272

I’m stuck again for the moment. Thanks again Paul for getting me one step closer.

Cheers,
Cameron

Cameron Craig | Graduate Software Engineer | Exterity Limited
tel: +44 1383 828 250 | fax:
e: Cameron.Craig at exterity.com | w: www.exterity.com