[coreboot] how to Compile apollolake soc

Zoran Stojsavljevic zoran.stojsavljevic at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 14:45:09 CET 2017

First email thread to read ([coreboot] Intel Leaf Hill Coreboot Trouble):

https://mail.coreboot.org/pipermail/coreboot/2017-September/085210.html

Second community thread to read (to get the idea about APL-I IFWI):

https://embedded.communities.intel.com/thread/13129

Please, let us know if these threads are helpful!

Zoran