[coreboot] Who has experience with the Intel RVP7 (or RVP15) CRB?

Matt DeVillier matt.devillier at gmail.com
Sat Nov 4 03:25:10 CET 2017

Hi Jay,

the SKL/KBL FSP blob published on Github is compatible with the headers
currently in coreboot, with the exception of the MEMORY_INFO_DATA_HOB - as
is, coreboot will not be able to parse the HOB and populate the SMBIOS
tables (minor adjustment needed, see: https://pastebin.com/Um9m7X43), but
otherwise it should boot and run without issue (at least it does on the
handful of SKL devices I've used it with, using both DDR3 and DDR4).  The
FSP signatures absolutely should match, so I'm not sure why you're seeing
otherwise

-Matt

On Fri, Nov 3, 2017 at 7:26 PM, Jay Talbott <JayTalbott at sysproconsulting.com