[coreboot] BayTrail PCIe problems (hangup) in FSP (in U-Boot)

Stefan Roese sr at denx.de
Thu Nov 2 16:44:17 CET 2017

Hi Ron,

On 02.11.2017 16:20, ron minnich wrote:
> Simon Glass has done excellent work with making u-boot run as a coreboot
> payload for at least 5 years now. You might want to talk to him. It
> might help avoid a lot of unnecessary work. Just a thought.

I'm in contact with Simon, thanks for the notice. He also did a lot of
work on getting U-Boot running as a standalone bootloader on some x86
platforms (e.g. MinnowMax). I understand that it is debatable, if this
is "needed" or not. Even though diversity might help all parties - at
least from my point of view.

In this special case, I might have triggered a bug / issue in the Intel
FSP and solving this might also help the coreboot project / community.

Thanks,
Stefan