[coreboot] Current, BLOB free laptop available Europe?

Tiberiu tiberiu at tehnoetic.com
Sun May 28 10:35:41 CEST 2017

Hi,

On 23.05.2017 15:27, Peter Stuge wrote:
> Tiberiu wrote:
>> We also offer an installation service of libreboot (fully free coreboot
>> distro). Upon request, we can install libreboot also on other laptops
>
> I'd like to encourage you (all vendors, really) to both emphasize and
> engage with coreboot directly.

We'd like to engage with coreboot too, and the conference in Denver
seems like a good opportunity, since one of our team members lives two
states away, but he lacks the funds to pay the $150 ticket to attend.

We do have the largest catalog of laptops with fully free BIOS, but this
is a consequence of the facts that we don't have a big capital to build
a large stock like other vendors do, we don't have as many orders and we
are, as someone from the FSF staff said, "hard workers", so we don't
mind the extra work to solder wires for flashing the X00 Tablet. :-)

> I know that I would really like for coreboot proper to be immediately
> usable for you.

Does coreboot ship without nonfree blobs for the laptops we sell?
https://technoethical.com/laptops

Thanks,
Tiberiu
--