[coreboot] Intel me problems

John Lewis jlewis at johnlewis.ie
Tue May 16 16:51:11 CEST 2017

Well, it definitely is the ME that's the problem if it switches off
after exactly 30 mins. That *should* be the correct way, yes, assuming
you have the right image for the right Chromebook model (which it's
possible you don't considering what's happening).

With Acer Chromebook's (and sometimes other makes, HP springs to mind)
there can be several different versions of the same Chromebook model,
which might ostensibly look the same, but are actually running a
different chipset (Broadwell vs Baytrail vs Skylake vs Braswell).

I would suggest you post the exact model number and image name you
downloaded so this can be verified.