[coreboot] Testing code out of Gerrit and old repo code

Peter Stuge peter at stuge.se
Thu May 11 01:18:15 CEST 2017

Taiidan at gmx.com wrote:
> There should be an easier way for people to test stuff, I myself haven't
> bothered to do it yet as you need an openid, then a gerrit account,

It is unfortunately completely unsustainable to operate a publically
accessible read+write service without authentication and/or other
anti-spam measures.

Any service with slight exposure will have significant traffic from
hand-crafted bots in no time.

There are no good readily available solutions for this problem. :(

//Peter