[coreboot] How can improve coreboot and become developer?

serdar tunc serdarot5 at gmail.com
Mon May 8 16:42:41 CEST 2017

Hello,

I am interested in coreboot project. I compiled coreboot, made my own
rom for my x200 and installed via external flasher. And i read a book
named "Embedded Firmware Solutions" for understanding coreboots
working logic. And im in deadend now. Because i accomplish to have
fully operational x200 and i think i might know all the installing
stages.
But i dont want to be only user. I want to improve coreboot project
and become developer. So i searched your wiki but i couldnt find for
that. What should i do first? Do you have groups and mentors for that?
thank all of you for your attention.

Have a nice day, with my best regards.

Serdar Oktay TUNÇ