[coreboot] AMT bug

Zoran Stojsavljevic zoran.stojsavljevic at gmail.com
Wed May 10 02:41:31 CEST 2017

*A remote hijacking flaw that lurked in Intel chips for seven years was
more severe than many people imagined, because it allowed hackers to
remotely gain administrative control over huge fleets of computers without
entering a password. This is according to technical analyses published
Friday.*

For *se7en* years. INTEL, please, keep up the good job!

Zoran