[coreboot] Maintain boot order for multiple EFI based OS

Sibi.Rajasekaran at dell.com Sibi.Rajasekaran at dell.com
Mon Mar 27 15:03:33 CEST 2017

Yes. I have selected "Use MRC Cache in FMAP" in my config and yes I am working from upstream coreboot.

The console log specifies MRC cache not present.
<snip>
FMAP: base = ff000000 size = 1000000 #areas = 3
find_current_mrc_cache: could not find fast boot cache area
FSP MRC cache not present.

Thanks,
Sibi