[coreboot] Flash error - Board information not found

Kory Maincent kmaincent at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 10:03:58 CET 2017

Hi,
Thanks for the answer.

I saved a backup of the actual rom with the proprietary software which is a
Fujitsu utility.

I have tried with flashrom :
- With internal programmer I have this error :
Reading flash transaction error
Read operation failed

- With a ch341a spi programmer I have this other error :
couldn't open device
programmer initialization failed.

I have ordered a Rasp. I will try with it.

Kory