[coreboot] Where to buy the KCMA-D8? *brand new*

Daniel Kulesz daniel.ina1 at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 23 00:07:34 CET 2017

>Does anyone know? I have checked everywhere
>I can't find the accessories for the board family either (TPM etc)

There is shop in Germany that sells it (according to the website, they have 6 pcs left in stock):

https://direkt.jacob.de/Mainboards/divers/ASUS-KCMA-D8-90-MSVD91-G0UAY00Z-artnr-851627.html?ref=103

It was easy to find using a price comparison machine:

https://geizhals.de/asus-kcma-d8-90-msvd91-g0uay00z-a592717.html

If you are looking for a cheap board for a "high-end" router without the need for IOMMU I would recommend trying the Supermicro H8DME (it doesn't have a recent board_status though). You can find them pretty cheap on Ebay (used as well as new), however, you need to get DDR2 memory for them (which is even cheaper than DDR2 nowadays).

Cheers, Daniel