[coreboot] Add me_cleaner to automated tests?

Martin Roth gaumless at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 02:45:22 CET 2017

Here's the list of boards I've got for coreboot testing.

https://www.coreboot.org/User:MartinRoth#Platforms_supported_by_coreboot

My plan is to get as many of these as I can set up for automated testing.

When new boards are added to the tree, I try to buy them if possible,
but that's a lot of boards.  I've told my wife that every time she
buys a pair of shoes, I get to buy a new computer.  It works out well
for both of us, but she's still winning.  :)

Martin