[coreboot] Reminder: The maiing list vs forum poll closes in just under 24 hours.

David Hendricks david.hendricks at gmail.com
Sat Mar 4 09:26:03 CET 2017

On Fri, Mar 3, 2017 at 2:38 PM, <i1w5d7gf38keg at tutanota.com> wrote:

> I would also really prefer a non-google poll.
> Taiidan wrote "I also do not like contributing to machine learning or
> advertising databases."
>
> You wrote "If people want to just email me responses, I can fill them into
> the form on their behalf."
>
> Thats exactly what he didnt want. He didnt want to feed skynet. Of course
> he also didnt want that you feed it for him with the data he provide to
> anyone.

I hate to sound like a jerk, but your opinions about coreboot's forum have
absolutely zero value to any prospective advertiser. If this subject is
important to you at all I suggest setting your ego aside and doing the poll
Martin set up. Then you can get back to moving markets with your brilliant
insights on other matters.