[coreboot] Kernel Panic with coreboot on Tails Linux

Zoran Stojsavljevic zoran.stojsavljevic at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 08:19:06 CET 2017

Hello r2d2-tutanota,

I (at least all/only me) need the complete kernel (NOT Coreboot one)
log from the beginning of the kernel start till the shutdown crash
(included). So, maybe with kernel log inspection some skeletons from
the closet (I hope, hope always dies last) could be brought on the day
light. ;-)

Thank you,
Zoran
_______