[coreboot] Unable to include iPXE in coreboot

Dhanasekar Jaganathan jdhanasekarmca at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 15:13:53 CEST 2017

Hi All,

I am trying to enable ethernet in coreboot + GRUB2. So I have enabled
following option in make meuconfig,

*1. Payload -> Add a PXE ROM = Y*
*2. Payload -> PXE options -> PXE ROM to use  = "Build and add an iPXE ROM
.*

After enabling those option, I am getting below error,

*"util/zbin.c:7:18: fatal error: lzma.h: No such file or directory."*

I have noticed lzma.h is not available in /payloads/external/iPXE/ipxe/src.

Is there any option I have to enable? or have I missed any option ? in make
menuconfig.

Correct me, If steps (which I followed)  to enable PXE ROM is wrong.

Thanks,
Dhanasekar