[coreboot] Yet another gerrit update (2.14.1)

Patrick Georgi pgeorgi at google.com
Fri Jun 9 07:05:10 CEST 2017

Hi everybody,

I just updated our gerrit instance, which should fix a number of
performance related regressions.

Since there were requests for supporting ecdsa and ed25519 keys in gerrit's
ssh interface, I also want to point out that 2.14 brought support for them.
I didn't mention it because it was known to be broken, but 2.14.1 is
supposed to fix it, so feel free to use it now.

Patrick
--
Google Germany GmbH, ABC-Str. 19, 20354 Hamburg
Registergericht und -nummer: Hamburg, HRB 86891, Sitz der Gesellschaft: