[coreboot] APTIO

Rene Shuster rene.shuster at bcsemail.org
Thu Jun 8 14:55:52 CEST 2017

I'll prefer text-based over GUI due to the faster way of navigating through
the menus, but then I saw the mouse pointer on the screenshots​...
Worst is when the defacto standard of text-based navigation with TAB /
SHIFT+TAB / arrow keys / SPACE (select) is implemented sloppy (or not
working at all and you are forced to use a mouse) or when TABing through
the settings is not in order (recent example: DELL Precision 7510).

On Wed, Jun 7, 2017 at 9:20 PM, Julius Werner <jwerner at chromium.org> wrote:

> But does it have Bluetooth support? I feel like I should really be
> able to use my Bluetooth mouse to configure my DRAM timings.
>
> Also no .webp for the splash screen image... like some sort of BIOS
> from 2010. Sad.
>
> On Wed, Jun 7, 2017 at 4:16 PM, ron minnich <rminnich at gmail.com> wrote:
> > read it and weep, or something.
> >
> > https://ami.com/ami_downloads/Aptio_TSE_Data_Sheet.pdf
> >
> > --

Tech III * AppControl * Endpoint Protection * Server Maintenance
Buncombe County Schools Technology Department Network Group
ComicSans Awareness Campaign <http://comicsanscriminal.com>