[coreboot] for Lenovo G505S owners: AtomBIOS ROMs (discrete too!), binaries, datasheets...

Damien Zammit damien at zamaudio.com
Sat Jul 15 05:24:06 CEST 2017

Dear Mike,

I am not sure what this is all about, but we already ported the G505s to
coreboot.  It would be good to get this chipset working with Timothy's
non-AGESA ram init, which I was working on at an earlier time but got
stuck and ran out of time.  I believe the EC has been done too by Paul,
so the only thing remaining apart from the hardest part (ram init) would
be the vga init, (which Alex already did 95% for this particular
hardware).  I no longer have the laptop hardware with me so this is
going to be problematic for me to do much work on it in the near future.

By the way, I'm not sure if you are allowed to redistribute proprietary
roms/datasheets, but IANAL.

I wish you luck,

Damien