[coreboot] Coreboot binary for ASUS F2A85-M

Maxim Gusev mail at maximgusev.com
Mon Jan 23 17:30:35 CET 2017

Yes. So I want to to get the signal from this solder pad and see on the oscilloscope that everything works.
Please who have the ASUS F2A85-M tell me the package marking of the serial port PHY (I want to find a datasheet).

Who uses this mainboard, please send me a working binary file... Let the video I don't get, but I want to at least see post codes. However, here the VGAbios of the card that I use:
https://www.techpowerup.com/vgabios/?architecture=&manufacturer=Asus&model=8600+GT&interface=PCI-E&memType=&memSize=256&since=
No one is works in my configuration:(
The CPU is AMD Athlon X2 340.

But I think it shouldn't be so difficult. On the coreboot website the board is listed as supported.
Here is my config file: http://pastebin.com/RVLcGku8
I think I'm doing something wrong.

Thank you all for your time, friends!
With best wishes