[coreboot] Rangeley FSP reports "Err[24]: GetSet Value exceeds limits" during memory init

Andy Knowles aknowles at galleonec.com
Mon Jan 23 11:55:20 CET 2017

Hi Patrick,

I have an RCC-DFF from ADI. The memory is soldered down, but from their BIOS source it seems they aren’t using the FSP memory down option, so I suspect they have an EEPROM on the board with SPD data pretending to be a DIMM. I’m going to try booting it with memory down set in FSP and SPD data in coreboot instead.

Thanks,
Andy

From: Agrain Patrick [mailto:patrick.agrain at al-enterprise.com]

HI Andy,

RCC-VE dev board from ADI has also memory down. It may help to compare. But unfortunately, schematics are not available.
Regards,
Patrick Agrain