[coreboot] How to en/disable PCIe root port?

김유석 poplinux0 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 06:29:46 CET 2017

Dear Sir.

Happy new year.

My board is use the rangeley C2358 SoC.

C2358 have a 4 PCIe root port.

After kernel boot, i try to check the number of PCIe port that use the
"lspci" command.

but i can see just 2 port on my board.

Result is see below.

$ > lspci

   00:00.0 Host bridge: Intel Corporation Atom processor C2000 SoC
Transaction Router (rev 02)
*  00:01.0 PCI bridge: Intel Corporation Atom processor C2000 PCIe Root
Port 1 (rev 02)**
**  00:03.0 PCI bridge: Intel Corporation Atom processor C2000 PCIe Root
Port 3 (rev 02)*
   00:0b.0 Co-processor: Intel Corporation Atom processor C2000 QAT (rev 02)
   00:0e.0 Host bridge: Intel Corporation Atom processor C2000 RAS (rev 02)

Intel FAE is said to me that Modify the "descriptor.bin" use by
FICT(supported by intel) binary

or

Modify the Coreboot source code.

So I'm try to modify the descriptor.bin, but Not enabled the all PCIe ports.

So, i'll Modify the coreboot source code, But I don't have a idea to
enable all PCIe port.

Please advise or show-up modify point of Coreboot.

Thank you.