[coreboot] payload coreinfo - no button press works

qma ster qmastery16 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 10:11:44 CET 2017

Inside the " payloads/coreinfo/coreinfo.c " file, at lines 290 - 296 there
is a code:

int main(void) {
int i, j;
#if IS_ENABLED(CONFIG_LP_USB)
usb_initialize();
#endif

It could be that your board has CONFIG_LP_USB option disabled at libpayload
config. If you are unsure about how to check it, you could just remove #if
IS_ENABLED(CONFIG_LP_USB) and #endif to just leave usb_initialize(); , to
make sure that the code of usb_initialize(); function will be run at every
coreinfo launch ! Then completely rebuild a coreboot with its' payloads to
make sure that this changed source code gets into your final BIOS image,
before flashing it. Good luck!