[coreboot] payload coreinfo - no button press works

i1w5d7gf38keg at tutanota.com i1w5d7gf38keg at tutanota.com
Sun Feb 26 21:23:21 CET 2017

Hardware: g41m-es2l, latest coreboot git, latest seabios git, native vga, ps2 keyboard + usb keyboard

I liked to try out coreinfo. It show the CPU Information page at start. When i then press any button (f1,f2,a,b,c,d) nothing happens. I also cant reboot by pressing ctrl+alt+del. Have to press the ATX-power-on/off-button.

I then shut down and connected a USB-Keyboard. I pressed in Seabios esc (usb keyboard is working) and then inside coreinfo i was again unable to get any functionality by pressing some button.