[coreboot] Coreboot at Apollo Lake Oxbohill CRB

Andrey Petrov andrey.petrov at intel.com
Sat Feb 25 19:50:10 CET 2017

On 02/25/2017 02:48 AM, Gailu Singh wrote:
> >>you need a bunch of blobs (of course), most importantly fitimage.bin and fsp.
>
> >>Please usehttps://review.coreboot.org/#/c/18479/3  as starting point.
> >>That is for Leafhill. But once you apply that patch, select mainboard
> >>intel/leafhill in 'make nconfig', put the sacred blobs in the designated
> >>location and 'make' should give you flashable coreboot.rom.
> I pulled the leafhill patches and yes I get options to specify FSP when selected leafhill. However not clear about the difference between FSP-M.fv and FSP-S.fv. I have FSP.bsf and FSP.fd files for FSP. Can you please let me know how to create required FSP blob from FSP.bsf and FSP.fd files?
You need to use script to break the big blob into smaller blobs:
https://github.com/tianocore/edk2/blob/master/IntelFsp2Pkg/Tools/SplitFspBin.py

$ SplitFspBin.py split FSP.fd

Here is some video on FSP2.0 and what blobs does what:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzfiTiP9dEM&feature=youtu.be

Here is formal FSP2.0 spec:

http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/embedded/software/fsp/fsp-architecture-spec-v2.html

Best,