[coreboot] Lenovo T420 Question

i1w5d7gf38keg at tutanota.com i1w5d7gf38keg at tutanota.com
Fri Feb 24 13:01:04 CET 2017

The temperature difference get bigger when the temperature rise.
I recommend the Thermal Grizzly "Kryonaut" over the GC-extreme. The price didnt matter that much in such cases. I for myself use 5g in about 5 years. "I" think Thermal Grizzly "Kryonaut" is better.
If i get 5 oder 10g for 15euro - does not really matter.

It would be nice now to see if our information could help drop the temperature on a quadcore usage inside of the T420.

24. Feb 2017 11:12 by qmastery16 at gmail.com: