[coreboot] Lenovo T420 Question

qma ster qmastery16 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 12:12:22 CET 2017

Hi, i took my results from this page (could use google translate) -
https://www.overclockers.ru/lab/79286_4/testirovanie-termointerfejsov-v-poiskah-idealnoj-termopasty-ili-novinki-protiv-vcherashnih-chempionov.html
>From your 1st test, Grizzly is better by 0.33 C , and from your 2nd test -
by 0.31 C. Even if your tests are more correct, 10g of GC-Extreme at my
local market cost the same as 5,55g of Grizzly -- that means, Grizzly is
almost twice more expensive per 1g ; that is too big price difference for
just 0.3 C . BTW it took me just 1 year to spend the first 10g, so had to
buy another 10g....