[coreboot] Contribution in coding

Jonathan Neuschäfer j.neuschaefer at gmx.net
Sat Feb 18 17:37:30 CET 2017

On Sat, Feb 18, 2017 at 08:26:00PM +0530, rohit sharan wrote:
> Hello sir,
>

> I  would like to contribute some code and work with Coreboot . I am
> currently studying in college 2nd year Computer science Engineering. As I
> saw that Coreboot had participated in Google Summer of code 2016, I was
> pretty much interested in working with Your organisation.
>

> I would appreciate if you can take some time out and guide me on any
> project your company wishes to share with me and give me an opportunity to
> work with experienced people like you.

Hi, you can see some of our ideas for GSoC projects at [1]. Ultimately,
it's up to you to choose a project.

You are of course welcome to start learning about coreboot and
contributing as soon as you like.

Another useful resource about GSoC is the Student Guide[2].

[1]: https://www.coreboot.org/Project_Ideas
[2]: http://write.flossmanuals.net/gsocstudentguide/what-is-google-summer-of-code/

> My Skill - C programming

That's a good start :)