[coreboot] Support for BCM MX57QM

Zoran Stojsavljevic zoran.stojsavljevic at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 18:17:42 CET 2017

> The board is a Socket G1 board with a QM57 chipset, and it was running
fine with an i7 620M before I bricked it
> adding ucode for an i7 920XM.   The BIOS looks to be a a Winbond
25Q64BVSIG 25/SPI (flashed with AMI).  The Super
> IO isIT8783F.

Jesus Christ! How you were able to mix ucode of two complete different
families of CORE CPUs?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arrandale [*i7 620M*]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clarksfield_(microprocessor) [*i7 920XM*]

Man! :-(