[coreboot] Add coreboot storage driver

ron minnich rminnich at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 04:32:07 CET 2017

andrey, great questions. If you're really concerned about those issues,
then yes, maybe a space sharing solution is the right one.

I really would rather not see people implementing schedulers at this point.
If we're going to go that route, let's get a reasonable
operating system and use it instead. If we continue on coreboot's current
trajectory we're going to end up like every other
firmware project that became an OS, and that to me is the wrong direction.

ron