[coreboot] Add coreboot storage driver

Andrey Petrov andrey.petrov at intel.com
Tue Feb 14 03:43:33 CET 2017

Hi,

On 02/13/2017 12:31 PM, ron minnich wrote:
>     Another idea just popped up: Performing "background" tasks in udelay()
>     / mdelay() implementations ;)
>

> that is adurbin's threading model. I really like it.
>
> A lot of times, concurrency will get you just as far as ||ism without
> the nastiness.

But how do you guarantee code will get a slice of execution time when it
needs it? For example for eMMC link training you need to issue certain
commands with certain time interval. Lets say every 10ms. How do you
make sure that happens? You can keep track of time and see when next
piece of work needs to be scheduled, but how do you guarantee you enter
this udelay code often enough?

Andrey