[coreboot] Back to original BIOS

Michal Widlok michalwd1979 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 08:41:16 CET 2017

Zoran, I'm working on this subject now, but I need to do regular work too :-).

Seriously I'm in the process of changing my current stationary
work-horse to two T400 laptops on docking stations. I've just received
docks (very dirty, noisy fans) and I borrowed my Raspberry programmer
to a friend. I hope to finish working on hardware this weekend and I
will be ready to play with bioses when I get Raspberry back. I think
that the first method would be to "copy" flash from one board to
another and we will see. I also try to change MAC in original bios,
maybe this is possible. I will report everything back, hope it will
help someone.
Michael Widlok

PS. Sorry for double mail I messed addresses.