[coreboot] Back to original BIOS

Zoran Stojsavljevic zoran.stojsavljevic at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 07:03:39 CET 2017

Hello Michael,

As promised (and I ALWAYS keep my promises):
Drivers for various WIN OSes:
http://www.driverscape.com/manufacturers/lenovo/laptops-desktops/
http://www.driverscape.com/manufacturers/lenovo/laptops-desktops/27672mg/36158

BIOS upgrade for WIN7:
http://support.lenovo.com/de/en/products/Laptops-and-netbooks/ThinkPad-T-Series-laptops/ThinkPad-T400?tabName=Downloads&linkTrack=Mast:SubNav:Support:Drivers%20and%20Software|Drivers%20and%20Software&beta=false

As my understanding is, you should put some blank HDD, install using
Coreboot with SeaBIOS payload (*emulating legacy BIOS*) WIN7 (32 or 64),
and then download .iso with latest BIOS update/upgrade for T400 here, then
make* legacy USB .iso bootable CD/DVD or USB*:
http://support.lenovo.com/de/en/products/laptops-and-netbooks/thinkpad-t-series-laptops/thinkpad-t400/downloads/DS014937

Please, report back here the results!

Thank you,
Zoran