[coreboot] Back to original BIOS

Michal Widlok michalwd1979 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 21:50:20 CET 2017

Thank You for quick reply.
Ron - I've lost original bios, my mistake. I hoped nobody would ask
and spare me saying "I'm a moron" :-).
Zoran - This is TYPE 2767-2MG S/N R80DCTZ6 09/09. The one with
"switchable graphics" (Intel and Ati) onboard. Is any more info
required? Anyway since lenovo provides single update for every T400
model then it might not matter - or I am very wrong.

Michael Widlok