[coreboot] Coreboot Purism BIOS is free? open?

Ivan Ivanov qmastery16 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 23 22:08:31 CET 2017

Sadly the ARM processor also have the ME-like backdoor (called "TrustZone).
And even MIPS is going this road soon (check out the "MIPS OmniShield" news).

Could it be the requirement of US Government - for all the consumer
CPU to have backdoors ?
My last hopes are on POWER 9 and RISC V now ; meanwhile sticking to
the AMD pre-PSP tech

Best regards,
Ivan Ivanov