[coreboot] Can't disable CONFIG_ENABLE_FSP_FAST_BOOT flag on Intel Baytrail platform

Naveed Ghori naveed.ghori at dti.com.au
Tue Dec 12 08:07:59 CET 2017

Garrett,
I have seen this before. Details are probably in the coreboot list logs somewhere.
It basically would freeze on reboot and then after about 20s reset it self.
I have bypassed the issue without actually fixing it but forcing a CPU reset on reboot.

PS: I had disabled it to ensure that bios chip was not written to, so we can now do a verify on the whole chip.
Hope this helps.
Naveed