[coreboot] How is depreciating 95% of coreboot boards worth it for such minor improvements?

Renze Nicolai renze at rnplus.nl
Thu Aug 24 20:12:29 CEST 2017

Hello everyone,

A year ago I ported coreboot to the motherboard (MSI MS7721) that I use
in my main PC. In my opinion removing support for boards that are
actively used by people in this community would be a setback for the
project as a whole.

While I currently don't have the time and knowledge to port my board
away from Agesa I can test builds for anyone who wants me to.

Another thing: I don't understand the workflow for putting my
boardstatus on the wiki yet. Could someone explain to me how I can
publish on the wiki that my board works with a certain version of
Coreboot? Also: how can I add a wiki page for my board?

Greetings,
Renze Nicolai