[coreboot] RFC: Changing CBMEM console to run as a persistent ring-buffer

Julius Werner jwerner at chromium.org
Tue Apr 25 01:51:02 CEST 2017

[-seabios for the GRUB part of the thread]

> Could you please also check, if GRUB’s CBMEM console driver, and the
> the command cbmemc to display it need any updates?

Thanks, I wasn't aware that GRUB also had a driver for this. I'm happy to
write a patch for it, but unfortunately I'm having some trouble testing it.
I managed to build it after some effort, but I don't have hardware that
supports it. Maybe you (or Vladimir?) could double-check that it works?

> PS: Where can I get your S/MIME certificate, used to sign your email?

Sorry, that wasn't supposed to be there... I accidentally sent the first
mail in here from the wrong account.