[coreboot] Some weird phenomina related to suspension on my x230 with coreboot and cleansed ME.

Elisenda Cuadros lists at e4L.es
Fri Apr 21 08:13:23 CEST 2017

Hello,

I have the same behaviour (the screen doesn´t light after suspension)
with Coreboot + striped ME (latest) and _kernel 4.10.9_.

But with an older kernel (4.4.5) it recovers correctly.

I didn´t try to first boot with power supply attached..

I think it was kernel related not a coreboot or ME_cleaner problem

Best regards,

Elisenda