[coreboot] Design discussions on gerrit

Patrick Georgi pgeorgi at google.com
Tue Apr 11 17:31:13 CEST 2017

Hi,

I just pushed https://review.coreboot.org/19242, which adds a document
discussing mitigations for the ReBAR SMM attack Intel Security
presented in January. I think we had a couple of people bringing it up
on IRC and on the list, but these were relatively unstructured and
nothing happened from there.

I'd just use this opportunity to try out Gerrit as design discussion
tool, so if you're interested in that topic, feel free to comment.

Thanks,
Patrick
--
Google Germany GmbH, ABC-Str. 19, 20354 Hamburg
Registergericht und -nummer: Hamburg, HRB 86891, Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg