[coreboot] VGA and Graphics

Zoran Stojsavljevic zoran.stojsavljevic at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 17:03:33 CEST 2017

To Coreboot,

http://www.uefi.org/sites/default/files/resources/UPFS11_P4_UEFI_GOP_AMD.pdf

Please, read about GOP, and what GOP suppose to be.

So, GOP actually need to replace vBIOS, VBT, legacy INT 10H, and complete
VBE 3.0 standard. Why (I have no idea what INTEL does with GOP and how it
implements it) it is not done in this fashion...?! At least this is my
impression how this should be done.

I'll continue to investigate.

Thank you,
Zoran