[coreboot] SMI handler for fsp_broadwell_de

Zoran Stojsavljevic zoran.stojsavljevic at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 19:35:09 CEST 2016

> I didn’t see that the D_LCK bit was set anywhere so does that mean I can
potentially let SeaBIOS install an SMI handler?

Isn't it that D_LCK belongs to the following PCIe root hub configuration
space register: 0:0.0 0x9c (32bit)? Where the following is the lowest byte
structure:
bit 7 -> Reserved
bit 6 -> D_OPEN
bit 5 -> D_CLS
bit 4 -> D_LCK
bit 3 -> Enable
[bits (0..2) are reserved (0s)]

When I do the following on my HSW i5-4300: setpci -s 0:0.0 0x9c.l =>
0xFFFFFFFF ???

Any explanation? York?

Thank you,
Zoran