[coreboot] TINT payload major update!

Mike Banon mikebdp2 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 09:52:50 CET 2016

Hi Martin, here is my new TINT commit - https://review.coreboot.org/#/c/17507/
(had to abandon a previous one)
I fixed all the problems that were noticed by you, and other reviewers.
Also:
[*] added check for archive before downloading it
[*] added SHA-1 checksum verification of the downloaded archive for TINT payload
[*] added USB keyboard support to nvramcui as well
[*] made a correct logic for USB enabling:
   #ifndef CONFIG_LP_USB
       #define CONFIG_LP_USB 0 <--- earlier it was 1, now it is 0,
because - if for some board CONFIG_LP_USB is not defined, USB should
not be initialized then
   #endif

   #if IS_ENABLED(CONFIG_LP_USB)
       usb_initialize();
   #endif

[*] excluded nvramcui from kconfig_lint search (just like tint has
been excluded) --> for the same purpose

The only problem now is, because our kconfig_lint are different, my
commit conflicts with yours here:
https://review.coreboot.org/#/c/17443/1 . Very sorry for that, I'm new
to gerrit and made many mistakes before doing it right. This latest
TINT commit should be correct and final, I really hope

Mike