[coreboot] TINT payload major update!

Mike Banon mikebdp2 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 23:21:11 CET 2016

Finally I found a way to commit this (after a few more changes, also
attaching a final version to this letter just in case) -
https://review.coreboot.org/#/c/17439/1

Problem with this commit is a false positive error generated by
lint.lint-stable-008-kconfig :

#!!!!! Error: IS_ENABLED() used on unknown value CONFIG_LP_USB at
payloads/external/tint/libpayload_tint.patch:378.
# 1 errors

despite that CONFIG_LP_USB is always defined by:
#ifndef CONFIG_LP_USB
#define CONFIG_LP_USB 1
#endif
and also in libpayload.

Please tell, how to suppress this error, or maybe there is a
workaround to make it disappear?

Best regards,
Mike Banon