[coreboot] Searching for datasheets concerning AMD SB950 southbridge chipset

Marty Plummer netz.kernel at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 02:21:41 CET 2016

Greetings,

my motherboard I've decided to have a go at porting coreboot to it. I've
already gathered datasheets for most components on my motherboard, but I
have yet to locate the various datasheets and guides regarding the SB950
southbridge chipset from AMD.

As such, I'd like to ask every subscriber on this mailing list if they
have these datasheets and would be able to share with me.

Thank you,

Marty P.